- Fake Pound coins in circulation, Gresham's Law (bad money drives out good)
- Treasury bond prices haven't broken their 2008 highs yet, how will they react to QE2?
- We're in a "debt deflation depression" not recession; we're not in a 1930s style depression yet
- Fed printing money vs. debt deflation and money velocity
- Post-war economics and contemporary economists
- Deflation in "real" vs. "nominal" terms, spread widening between nominal and real values
- Potential end game for Japan and the Yen (JPY)
- Downward revisions to GDP
Gregor Macdonald was also on the Max Keiser Report a few weeks ago talking about oil data of concern, specifically, US Energy Expenditures as a percentage of GDP and Global Crude Oil Supply. Check it out.