|Credit Suisse in NYC|
- Moody's downgrades firms with global capital markets operations (Moody's Press Release)
- Key Drivers of Rating Actions on Firms with Global Capital Markets Operations (Moody's Special Comment)
- Credit Suisse Cut 3 Levels as Moody's Downgrades Biggest Banks (Bloomberg at SFGate.com)
- Moody's Downgrade Is Out - Morgan Stanley Cut Only 2 Notches, To Face $6.8 Billion In Collateral Calls (Zero Hedge)
- Bank Investors Dismiss Moody’s Cuts As Years Too Late (Bloomberg)
- Moody's Downgrade of Banks ‘Absurd,’ Says Dick Bove (CNBC) (!!)
Here are the downgrades in chart form.
Ha, and this article by Matt Taibbi came just at the right time.
"The Scam Wall Street Learned From the Mafia (RollingStone, 6/21/2012)
How America's biggest banks took part in a nationwide bid-rigging conspiracy - until they were caught on tape"