- Germany backs Draghi bond plan against Bundesbank (Telegraph)
- The ECB to potentially target periphery yields via unlimited buying (Sober Look)
- Lord Rothschild takes £130m bet against the euro (Telegraph)
- Buffett's Move Raises a Red Flag (WSJ) *Is this directly related to muni credit risk?
- Buffett Joins Team Whitney; Sees Muni Pain Ahead As He Unwinds Half Of His Bullish CDS Exposure Prematurely (Zero Hedge)
- Related: Berkshire Trims Municipal-Debt Bet (WSJ, Aug 3, 2012)
- U.S. Nov soybeans hit contract high on tight supply (Reuters)
- China worries about social fallout of soybean oil price jump (LA Times, Aug 19, 2012)
- Why The Fate Of The Global Equity Rally May Rest In The Hands Of Soybeans (Zero Hedge, Aug 9, 2012)
Read Warren Buffett's thoughts on insuring munis in 2008, and his belief recently that more munis could file for bankruptcy as it becomes more popular.