Family Mourns Texas Teen Electrocuted While Using Phone in Bathtub: 'She Had Such a Huge Heart,' Says Mom - PEOPLE.com


PEOPLE.com

Family Mourns Texas Teen Electrocuted While Using Phone in Bathtub: 'She Had Such a Huge Heart,' Says Mom
PEOPLE.com
A 14-year-old Texas girl is dead after she was electrocuted while trying to use her cell phone as she took a bath on Sunday, the family says. Madison Coe, of Lubbock, was at her father's home in Lovington, New Mexico, over the weekend when she either ...
Texas teen electrocuted while holding cellphone in a bathtubNew York Daily News
Texas girl electrocuted while using cellphone in bathtubUSA TODAY
Teen taking bath killed after touching plugged-in cellphone, family saysOrlando Sentinel
WDIV Detroit -WTVD-TV -myfox8.com -International Business Times
all 43 news articles »


(Source: Google News)